Wheel Alignment, or Tracking, refers to the angle at which your wheels sit against the vehicle. At Rushworth's Auto repairs we use the latest tracking alignment technology to ensure the steering and suspension geometry of your vehicle is set up to the original factory specifications.
Some of the common causes of misaligned wheels include sudden minor collisions or heavy impacts such as hitting a kerb, pothole or another vehicle. Poor maintenance can lead to excessive wear on parts such as the suspension springs which can also cause misalignment.
There are several symptoms of misaligned wheels including:
- Uneven or excessive tyre wear
- Vehicle drifting to a particular side when driving
- The steering wheel sits at an angle when neutral
- Excessive vibrating in the steering wheel when driving
- A squealing noise coming from the tyres when driving